Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snows here

   The snow has arrived here, only got a dusting really. Less than an inch has fallen and I think it will freeze tonight and be very slippy tomorrow, hope we got more snow over night. The Siberian wind is starting to arrive too, its not so bad yet. Bitingly cold but not very strong yet. Still, it knocks a few degrees off with the windchill factor and will be even worse when it starts to blow at 20mph +.

  Having a major disaster with my yarn. One end I was winding into a ball has exploded into a tangled mess, all that work for nothing. I was very, very tempted to get the scissors out yesterday but walked away instead. I've gotten very little done the last few days really. I'll have another crack at the winding today and at least do a little spinning before I forget how.

  Short post today, got to get on with my tangles. Have a great day and stay warm folks.

No comments: