Friday 19 November 2010

Of mice and men

   Well that didn't go according to plan. I got very little plying done because my left shoulder was achy and no matter how I tried to position myself it kept giving me jip so I had to stop. Figure I got about half way after stopping, resting and starting and should easily finish off the rest today. Fingers crossed.

   I did frog the scarf back to roughly where abouts I made the mistake but am having trouble working out where I'm at. I'm finding frogging back part way very easy now, it used to intimidate me but now I find it easy and don't lose any stitches in the process. 

    Never thought about right side, wrong side with this scarf because both sides are equally good so that was my first problem to overcome. Done. Now I have to figure out what row I'm on. I was hoping to frog back to a full purl row but think I went past it and don't want to frog even further back. I'm sure I'll figure it out in a little while, was just hoping to get some more of it knit yesterday. Oh well, the best laid schemes of mice and men.

  Picture post tomorrow, not sure what it will be. I was going to do one on my yarn but think it would be best to do pictures of singles then plied yarns and inbetween. I'll probably do a random picture post of the one plied skein I have and a little bit of my weaving. That's the plan so expect anything tomorrow.

Have a happy Friday and a great weekend.

No comments: