Tuesday 2 November 2010

New Scarf.

    Started another double basket weave scarf for my friend in the States. I frogged the first one, didn't like the way it was turning out. The frogged one was started on 4.5mm needles, this new one is on 4mm needles like the original one I did. I'm knitting this double basket weave scarf in the same yarn I used in the original one as well. I figure it will take two weeks, 3 weeks at most but I really want to finish it well before two weeks so I can get it in the post on time for the States. I've already got 6" knitted so if nothing comes up I should be able to do it.

  I also need to spin some yarn for another friend in the States to be posted at the same time, I figure I can get two skeins done or maybe 3. I'm thinking of white and oatmeal bfl but not sending my first one, that's for me. I have made a start on the white bfl on the kick spindle, just need to buy some oatmeal now. I could chose another colour but am uncertain about types of yarn so will stick with bfl for now.

  Well I best get to knitting if this scarfs going to be done on time, also need to see the vet for more meds for the dog but can't find there opening times.

No comments: