Monday 15 November 2010

Tired

  I'm shattered today for some reason. Went to the library before but it was closed for an hour for lunch so didn't get to have a look around. Lidl has some new yarns in but there not very good, 100% acrylic and the colours aren't great.I did pick up some white with little flecks of colour though. I couldn't help myself, I have no idea what I'll knit with it but I'm sure it will get used eventually.

  Filled both bobbins with white bfl over the weekend, I need to spin some more of the oatmeal before I can ply them. Hopefully it will get done tomorrow or maybe Wednesday at the latest then I can spin up the rest. I think if I fill the bobbins once more will be the last of the rovings I have. I could be wrong there and fill them again, soon find out.

  I've made the turn on the pocket double basket weave scarf I started, think I have about a foot done so far. Its not very wide for pockets really but is stretchy so should be fine.

  Bought some of the same yarn I'm using for the pocket scarf last night but in white. I'm going to use it for another scarf, mainly in moss/seed stitch but with pockets with some cabling on them. Think the cable is called 5 braid cable, looks very complicated but reading it and it seems simple enough.

  Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: