Thursday 4 November 2010

Interrupted

   Got my bfl today, pretty darn quick. I've made a small start on the spinning but really need to do much more. I'm getting used to the kick spindle and its a much faster way to spin, though I'm not sure if it spins as tightly as the drop spindles do. My plan is to do half on the kick spindle and half on the drop spindle then ply the two halfs together.

  Discharging the batts. so that I can recharge them for more pictures for the weekend. I'll do some spinning pictures I think, but no promises. ...........

 Sorry the post is late today, I got called away. Now where was I???

  As well as getting the bfl I got the gray yarn I had ordered and also another book, this one is all about arans and cables. I'll write more about the book once I've had a chance to look it over better. From what I've seen so far there are loads of cable patterns for me to knit.

  Going call it quits for now, my minds all blank(nothing new there really). I'll catch you all tomorrow, take care and have a good evening.

No comments: