Wednesday 1 December 2010

Tangled Nightmare.

    Finally woke from my tangled nightmare, its all rolled up into a ball now. Of course I still have at least one more to do, plus all the ones I want to do for myself to knit with. I really need to figure out how they do skeins without them being a tangled mess. What bugs me is I'm good with rope and wires, never have a tangled mess with the lawn mower cable.

  Didn't spin yesterday, think that's 3 days now. No way will this be ready by the weekend. I did get a little knitting done on the scarf, its now 5 feet long.

  It started snowing before just as I left the house to walk the dog, I was dressed up nice and warm though and the dog just doesn't feel the cold at all. I've got to take him to the vets now for a repeat script so another short post today. It doesn't seem slippy were I walked the dog but will take my ice spikes with my while I'm walking in town.

 Have a good day and stay warm folks.

No comments: