Thursday 2 December 2010

Tired today.

   The vets was closed yesterday so have just been today. I took my ice spikes, in my pocket, but they weren't needed. It was a little slippery in places but for the most part it was fine. So that's the dog taken care of for another month, I'll have to plan the next pick up early I think as it will be around Christmas time its due.

  Got a little spinning done yesterday, I managed to do some white and oatmeal bfl. I think its near the end, should be finished fully by the middle of next week, then I can get them in the post. I will take a few pictures first for you folks. Think it will take about 2 weeks to get to the states so should make it for Christmas.

 I'm coming to the end of the pocket scarf I think, its very close to doing the pattern turn now. I'll have to keep measuring it and remember my sister is a little shorter than I am. I should be able to make a start on the second scarf this weekend.

  That's all for today, I'm pretty tired for some reason. Have a good day and stay warm.

No comments: