Saturday 11 December 2010

Pockets

   Decided to use mainly moss stitch for the pocket so it matches the rest of the scarf more. I'll make the pocket a little wider than the scarf so it will not be too tight and will rib the top. 
    I've almost finished the first one with a double rope cable but I will knit another one with the 5 fold aran cable with the moss stitch to see how it looks, depending on the size it comes out I might knit the five fold aran cable twice. Not sure I really have the time to be messing about like this but what the hey it will all work out one way or another. I'll save the pockets I don't use and call them swatches and will take pictures for the site.

  Ordered some firefly type yarn in pink yesterday, its sparkly and pink. Not sure what its like but was thinking of doing IPhone socks with it. If it works out ok I'll get more more colours. All that will have to wait until after Christmas which is a shame really because I bet I could sell a few on ebay as stocking fillers.

  Hope you all have a great weekend, stay warm and take care.

No comments: