Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas

   Got the winter flame scarf weaved in and blocked now. It was a bit of a pain to block, normally I just flatten the knitting out and put a towel over the top while it dries. This time I had to pin all the waves first then put the towel on top to weight it down. That and its long which also makes it a little more tricky.

  Gave up on trying to get the moss/seed stitch cable pocket scarf finished in time. So I'm attempting to get a bakers boy hat completed in time for Christmas instead. Yes it is Christmas eve, yes I am a little nuts. Its possible for a quick knitter to do the hat in 6 hours, I'm not a quick knitter and even if I was I don't think I have 6 hours of spare time. I'm still going through with it though, never say die and all that. Its the English in me, we will not be defeated.

  Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, take care.

No comments: