Monday 20 December 2010

Warmists are killing us.

    -11.9c is very cold, thats the temperature I got just after 7am on Sunday. Didn't take a reading this morning but when I got back from walking the dog around 11am it was -9.1c . That's with the sun shinning pretty bright for a couple of hours too so God knows what it was over night. I'm waking up in the morning and the house is getting down to 5c, starting to worry about the pipes freezing if it goes any lower.
   Wish I had the money to get the chimney sorted so I could start having wood/coal fires. Swapped my gas/electricity supplier over this weekend but still think my next bills are going to be through the roof.
    Stupid .gov spending billions on globull warning while folks die of the cold because of hidden taxes and levies in the gas and electric bills to pay for windmills that don't work. The death rates in London are up by over 15% due to the cold, Lord knows what they are around the rest of the country. The warmists should be ashamed of themselves, its tantamount to murder.

  Didn't get as much knitting done of the flame scarf as I had hoped over the weekend, it is approaching 4 feet now though and I think I should be able to get it done in time. I can't say the same for the moss/seed stitch scarf though. Its around 1.5 feet but I don't seem to have the time to put some serious work into it.

  Have a good day folks, stay warm and take care.

No comments: