Tuesday 21 December 2010

An extra day.

   Its strange how -3c can feel warm but it does. The official temperature for Sunday night/Monday morning was -17c just up the road from me, which is cold.

  I don't know why but I had it in my head that Christmas day was on Friday, so that gives me a little more time to knit the scarfs. I need to weave in two other scarfs but they don't need blocking. The flame scarf is in serious need of blocking, when its finished. The moss/seed stitch scarf probably doesn't need blocking but am not sure because of the pockets. One thing it does really really need is a wash. Its a lovely white colour but I don't think I'll ever knit in white again, it looks like I tied it to the dogs tail and let him run around the yard on a rainy day.

  Sorry for the short posts but I really need to get the knitting finished, normal posts will resume after Christmas. Stay warm and take care folks.

No comments: