Thursday 21 October 2010

Waiting in.

 Got the ashford book of carding this morning, haven't had time to read it or bearly flick through it yet though. I'll have a closer look in a little while. I'm waiting on the postman, again. I hate waiting in, he usually comes very late when I wait in but very early if I pop the shops or walk the dog. Now I know he is fetching the drop spindle since I have the book by regular post, I can't wait to have a play with it.

  The dogs not happy missing his morning walk while I wait in for the postman. Spoke to the vet assistant and there seems to be some confusion over his meds. I've booked an appointment for Friday to see the actual vet and see where we go from there. I'm not too happy about the way this is playing but I'm sure it will soon be cleared up. You don't give someone meds not to use unless your just trying to make money.

  Saw my sister yesterday, the one who got an Iphone sock cosy thingy. Great news for me is that she has 3 orders for me to knit and sell. 3 of her friends at work all want one and maybe even a forth. I need to sort colours out, one was described as glittery pink and I hate knitting with novelty yarns. It will be nice to make some yarn cash though, just thinking maybe I could weave the novelty yarn. Its not like there suited to fancy patterns like cables.

  I'll let you all know how I get on with the kick spindle, I think it might take a little or a lot of getting used too.

No comments: