Magic loop IPhone sock rope cable.
|Cable IPhone Sock Cosy|
|Knitted IPhone sock cosy|
|Knitted Cable Iphone Sock|
The Iphone sock is for an IPhone 3 and measures around 3" wide by 5" long. You'll need to just your needles for the yarn your using to get those measurmeants.
Cast on 40 stitches and split them into 20 for the magic loop,join and
- Row 1 Knit
- 2 K6,p2,k4,p2,k6, back part is k5,p5,k5,p5
- 3 p2,k4,p2,k4,p2,k4,p2. k5,p5,k5,p5
- 4 repeat row 2
- 5 repeat row 3
- 6 k6,p2,C4F,p2,k6, back part is a knit row.
- 7 p2,k4,p2,k4,p2,k4,p2back part now changes to p5,k5,p5,k5
- 8 k6,p2,k4,p2,k6. p5,k5,p5,k5
I changed to 1*1 ribbing for the last few rows and did a couple of yarn overs to thread the Icord through, next time I probably would do real button holes.
Hope thats clear if not email me and I'll write it out for you, it is a pretty simple pattern.
|Iphone Sock Cosy|