Friday 15 October 2010

Dogs seizing again

  Dogs just had two seizures about 15 mins apart, not good. Not good at all. Both fits were short, less than a min each I think but being that close together isn't healthy. I've given him one of the tablets the vet gave me and I think I'll sleep on the couch tonight to be on the safe side.

  He's very unsettled at the moment, keeps getting up for a walk around, got the back door open for him even though its freezing out. Brrrrr.I really hope these tablets work. Not sure I want him on tablets all the time but think these ones need to be given every day. There was no signs that he was about to fit, I think last time he was spooked for a couple of days before he had his first.

Please say a little prayer for my poor dog and I, thanks.

No comments: