Sunday 26 September 2010

Sick with worry

    I haven't slept all that good the last two nights I can feel the worry in the pit of my stomach, it sits there like a large heavy rock. The seizures are pretty short, about 1 to 2 mins which is a good thing. The bad thing is he's having more than 3 in 24 hours, approx every 6 hours. 
     He had a short one just after bedtime last night, after that I decided to sleep on the couch with him downstairs, bit worried he might hurt himself upstairs. His last two were pretty short 30 secs to one min but on the last one he was really struggling to get up and kept banging his head on the floor.He seems ok after about 45 mins though hasn't eaten all that much since they started.
  Vets tomorrow and we'll see what happens from there. I'm thinking because of the way there clustered he'll end up on meds but from what I've read once he's used to them its not so bad. Can lead a healthy happy life. Please keep us in your prays,thanks.

No comments: