Thursday 9 September 2010

Nearly finished.

  I'm really liking the look of this ipod sock I'm knitting though I would do it differently next time. Think the ribbing is too wide but apart from that its looking good. I might even contribute the pattern to raverly, my first one. Not sure if I'll finish it today, bit busy and I'm not 100% sure on what to do with the top, thinking 2*2 rib with a yarn over for an Icord. Or I could do a flap but I'm not sure how I'd work that into the pattern.

  I could knit Ipod socks for ever, there great quick knits but I really need to crack on with the Christmas stuff. The mittens I'm thinking of a fair Isle snow flake on the back of the hands. Then felting the mittens, I think I'd have to buy the wool for this as the dodgy sock yarn my or my not felt which is a pain.

  Post man just knocked with my new loom, opened it and there are no instructions in how to use it which increases my learning curve somewhat. Thank God for the internets. If anyone knows good learners sites please give me a shout, thanks.

 I've got the camera charged so will be taking some pictures this afternoon of the double basket weave scarf, newsboy hat and my cabled bookmark. There might be other stuff I need to take pictures of too, I forget.

No comments: