Friday 24 September 2010

I messed up.

  Well I've messed up the Ipad sock cosy thingy, tried to unknit it but made it worse. I've never unknitted cables before and don't want to try that again. Put it down for now but will rip it all out and start again. Glad its only a small project. 
   My head hasn't been in the game ever since I started this project, no idea why not. Its not a hard project, I even made it easier by doing the back in basket weave instead of cabled honeycomb. Its a quick knit small project which I usually love to do. Oh well its a new day, maybe I can get a fresh start with it.

  Theres still something going on in the garden that's making the dog skittish, even after two days with heavy rainfalls theres a smell that's getting to him. I'm thinking returning visitor, maybe rats but can't see him getting that worried by em. My old dog wasn't a good ratter but she always gave em a run for there money. This dog I don't think has seen a rat before, haven't had any for a couple of years on my property. I kinda hope it is rats, I can get the .22 out then.

  I'm not sure what tomorrows post will be but it will have pictures, maybe I'll do another sock post. We'll have to wait and see.

No comments: