Tuesday 3 August 2010

Itchy fingers.

   I got my hand spinning book today so will be reading that but am itching to knit something. Anything. I might do a wash cloth or look through my yarn and see what I have that I could knit a Christmas present with. I do have a pair of socks on the needles but for some reason am not in the mood for socks. Which is odd because I do enjoy knitting socks, plus there one of the few things I knit for me.

  Anyone else have this problem when there in between projects?? I do have lots of things and ideas to knit like the tartan scarf and I really do need to think of some other Christmas presents. Lacking the right yarn and money for the tartan scarf and lacking ideas on what else to do. 
  Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something to knit.I do have plenty of cotton for washcloths, loads of sock yarns and other yarns too. Hmmmm I do have a fair bit of the red silk and wool yarn left over from the jumper. 
 I can see a scarf coming.

No comments: