Wednesday 12 January 2011

Warm out

   Pretty warm out(7c), the birds thought so too and were singing like it was spring this morning. If it wasn't for the rain I'd fire my new bbq up for my dinner. Got a new small bbq to replace my bucket bbq, I have a couple of bigger bbq's but want something that is small and quick to fire up. No not gas, I much prefer real bbq's.
 
  Got a few more inches done on the five fold cable pocket moss/seed stitch scarf done last night, its coming along now. I'll keep at it, think it only needs about another 2 feet and a little bit. Not really much more to write about in the way of yarn. I do need to start a baby blanket for a charity asap. Think I might have to buy some yarn for that, been using a lot of my yarn stash on the loom.

Hope you all have a great day, take care.

No comments: