Monday 17 January 2011

Nowt doin

  A very slow non productive weekend. Saturday I didn't get a thing done, no matter what I tried to get done my head wasn't in the game. Sunday I did manage a little knitting but not much. Didn't sleep too well last night so I'm not even refreshed from doing nothing.

  My tv blew up a little while ago, I was in the kitchen when something went bang but I couldn't figure out what it was. I could smell an odd burning smell so thought it was the oven even though nothing was cooking. Then I realised it was quiet and figured the tv. Had a mess around with it, changing fuses but nope its deader than a dodo. Moving it was no fun, the things big and heavy and now sits on the floor in the living room.
   Got an older smaller tv set up now, I'm not going to buy a new one. I do have one more tv attached to a ps2, if these two break then thats it for me, no more tv. Will save me the bbc rip off tax.

   Thats all for today, I'm going to try and get some knitting done for awhile. See if I can make a dent in this scarf. Hope you all had a good weekend, have a good Monday and take care. 

No comments: