Monday 24 January 2011

Still not done

  The scarf is almost finished, but I'm still not there yet. Not been able to get a decent nights sleep since my ears became bunged up. Starting to feel run down, which doesn't help the healing process. Only got a couple of inches to do on the moss/seed stitch scarf and I'm almost out of yarn so if the pockets do need re knitting I'll have to buy more.

  Got a snotty finale demand on my council/property tax this morning threatening court action(this letter was the only one received). I honestly thought I'd paid it off early this year but looking at my own records one of the lines is spread over two lines so I've counted a date as a payment. I'm still annoyed about the letter though, who do these people think they work for? Next year I will not try and pay this tax early, I'll make every payment late.

  Hope you all had a good weekend, have a great day and take care folks.

No comments: