Friday 28 January 2011

Up and down

  Still having dizzy spells and waves of nausea. Its no fun being sick when you live alone, theres no sympathy to be had and you have to carry on regardless.

  Good news though, I have finally finished the moss/seed stitch scarf. I say finished, its off the needles and has been weaved in but I haven't looked at the pockets yet. As it is alone without the pockets its still a fine scarf so worse comes to worse I can leave it as is if the pockets don't fit and I can't get the same yarn. I was surprised how much yarn the moss/seed stitch used, nearly 200g of double knit or the full 200g if you include the pockets.

  I'm not sure what I will knit next, I'm not in the right frame of mind to tackle anything fancy. I think I might knit a swatch of the slip colour technique I saw in last months magazine. It looks a pretty simple method to knit with colours, no carrying the yarn. I'll write up about it when I give it a go.

  Only just realised its Friday, thats what I get for spending a day in bed earlier in the week. There will be no picture post tomorrow but I will post something so pop back and see.
  Hope you all have a great weekend, take care.

No comments: