Thursday 13 January 2011

Not waiting in no more.

   I was waiting in for the poly tunnel but it arrived pretty early so have been out with the dog in the rain. Not so much rain really more like soaking to the bone drizzle. Haven't set up the tunnel, will wait for about March I think, but have counted all the pieces and their all there.

   Not much to write about today, weathers warm but wet. Warm enough that I didn't use the central heating yesterday and don't think I'll need it today. That should help with my heating bills, was worried about the cost because of the very cold early weather and how often I had to use the central heating.

  Still plugging along with the moss/seed stitch scarf. I have a sort of love hate thing going on with moss/seed stitch. On the one hand its pretty boring after a while, a very short while. On the other hand it doesn't require any thought process and can be knitted while watching a film. I'm knitting the moss/seed stitch over an odd number of stitches so every row starts with a knit stitch so once into a rhythm your mind can wander while your hands do the work from muscle memory.

  Hope you all have a great day, stay dry and for my American friends stay warm. Take care folks.

No comments: