Wednesday 30 March 2011

Early April Showers

    Its raining today, first rains we've had in a couple of weeks I think. I'm filling the last water barrel ready for summer, will have over 150 gallons which should be enough as it will get replaced as its used.

   I haven't started on my woven clothespin peg bag yet, I was hoping I could sew inkle bands side by side with the sewing machine but have no clue how or even if it can be done. I guess I'll have to do it by hand. I could do one in 3 pieces easy enough on the frame loom, I might combine the frame loom and inkle loom weaving.

  Not got anything to knit right now, think I will start a Iphone sock tonight. I do want to use up that chunky yarn I got before Christmas so I'll dig my knitting book out and have a go at knitting a vest/body warmer/gillet for myself. I also still have those socks on the needles, forgot about those again.

  I spun half a batt last night, could of done more but towards the end the yarn made a grab for the fleece and made a mess. I'll get the rest of that batt spun up today.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: