Tuesday 15 March 2011

Cricked neck

   Woke up this morning with a stiff neck on one side, probably slept the wrong way on it last night or I may have done it shaking the beer barrel about during cleaning. It wouldn't be the first time I've hurt myself cleaning the beer barrel but usually its the shoulders or chest, I really shouldn't put so much water in there and try and shake it about.

   Bottling the beer took a lot longer than I had planned, it always does so I don't know why I never take that into account. I did manage to finish off the 2 inch check cross band on the inkle loom but didn't start another one, I will today though. 

    I didn't manage to get anything else done apart from a little designing for a clothespin/peg bag but even that was slow going. I'm getting distracted with cable designs for it instead of working on the overall design. I have it all worked out in my head now, just need to get it on paper now.

   Nothing else to write really so I hope you all have a great day, take care folks.  

No comments: