Thursday 3 March 2011

2nd BBQ

   Had some nice chicken and a couple of burgers on the bbq last night, burnt a couple of burgers for the dog as well. The weather is nice and sunny again and its warming up as well, still a little cold at times. I'm going to get some seeds started this afternoon for the window ledge, I'll set up the poly tunnel next week.

  Didn't get much done yarn wise yesterday, did start another cable plait bookmark in a variegated yarn just to see what the cables look like using that sort of yarn. I also spun up another batt, still haven't filled the spindle yet. I think I'll blend some more this weekend and keep on spinning, I'll need to get some more roving soon too.

  Heh the postmans just delivered my inkle loom. I've no idea what to do with it and luckily there is yarn wound onto it. I'll have a play with it once I've got the seeds started and let you know how I get on. I'll order a inkle weaving book at the weekend and learn all about it.

  Hope you all have a great, have fun and take care.

No comments: