Tuesday 1 February 2011

Oh where, oh where

 Can my socks be?
   Before we start today, sorry yesterdays post(sl st colour work) didn't contain a lot of information/instructions. I'm planning on doing that post on Saturday with a couple of pictures of a swatch or two. I'll write basic instructions then on using 3 colours for a simple checked pattern, and where to find more information.

  When I knit socks I use the magic loop method and do the pair roughly at the same time, not on the same loop but I have two magic loops that I swap between every few inches or past a part like heel stitch. That way the socks get finished around the same time, I find this way much easier to knit a pair instead on knitting one full one then having to knit another.
  I mention all that because last year, probably around June ish I started a pair of socks that I really should finish so went looking for them last night and for the life of me I can't find them. I think I know where they are but there not there, which is very annoying. I have plenty of sock yarn but don't want to start another pair until I finish these ones, where ever they may be.

  Thats all for today, going to hunt a half finished pair of socks and maybe do some spinning today as well. Hope you all have a great day, take care and stay warm(my American friends).

No comments: