Wednesday 23 February 2011

Its wet again

  Only half walked the dog this morning, even in wellies, waterproof trousers, coat and a waterproof hat with ear and neck covering it was still too dang wet out.(gloves as well, silk liners and leather gloves)

  I did some spinning yesterday, I just couldn't get my head in the game trying to design what I want to knit next. Spinning is nice and relaxing and doesn't involve much brain work. In the end I started a bookmark but messed the beginning up. I couldn't remember the five fold cable until the second time around so will have to start again. I should do it in a thinner yarn too, at 18 stitches plus the boarder it was kind of wide. I think the blue sparkly stuff is thinner, if so I'll knit the bookmark with that.

  I think I'll spin some more today and start another five fold cable, now its in my mind I don't want to forget how its done again. Its easy really but the instructions on moving a purl stitch are a little confusing. I could also start the pockets for the moss/seed stitch scarf as well, think if I knit the five fold cable often enough it will burn itself into my brain.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: