Tuesday 15 February 2011

More Iphone Socks

   Started another Iphone sock yesterday using slip stitch colours again, this one is two tone in blue and green. Its some more of the dodgy fluffy yarn though, its the only way I can think of using this stuff up. I'm thinking of opening an etsy type shop but one based in the UK to sell the Iphone socks through or I might just use ebay, first though I will need some stock so I best get more knitting done.
  I have a few ideas about what I can sell but am keeping them to myself until I'm more sure of what I want to do. I know I could never make a living form selling knitted things but a little cash towards my yarn stash would be nice. Having the time is the killer though.

  As well as starting another Iphone sock I got a couple of rows knitted on my other socks and also managed to spin a little more of the blended yarn. The batts are spinning up very nicely and I'm managing to keep the yarn pretty thin, with some slightly thick bits but even those are pretty thin compared to my earlier yarns.

  I've not got any more blending done, think it will be the weekend again when I'll have the time or maybe I could fit a couple of hours in on Thursday. Think I'm going to be busy for awhile.

  I just ordered a ball of the cream yarn I need to finish the pockets for the moss/seed stitch scarf but theres no rush to finish that now I've decided its a Christmas present for next year. Though it would be nice to finish it asap, don't think I've had a Christmas present finished so early in the year before. Will be nice to not have to wait until December to start knitting presents.

 Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: