Thursday 10 February 2011

Another project?

   Got my oatmeal bfl this morning, it looks really good. Not sure I want to blend it with the Falkland white or just spin it as it is. I'll blend it, I've been holding off using the carder since Christmas. 
    It will have to be the weekend though I think, I'm pretty sure its not as easy and straight forward as I imagine and am going to run into all sorts of problems. Best to leave it for the weekend when I'll have more time to play.

   Got the sock knitted back to where it was when I frogged it, now I can start knitting them both again. I'm going to make them a little longer than I usually do so it will take me awhile to get to the heel stitches. Pretty boring from here on out until I get to the heel stitches. Now I'm back to square one again I might start another small project, I didn't want too start another one until I had gotten caught up with the sock.
  Still itching to do some cable work, I really should start the peg/clothes pin bag seeing as it will soon be warmer weather. I'll have to put pen to paper for this one I think, not sure what I want to do with it cable wise. Seems I'm going to be a little busy for a while now then.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: