Friday 11 February 2011

Warm again

  Its pretty warm out today, probably get by without a coat. The clouds to the east, over the moors and hills look sullen though so not sure how long this nice weather will last. I don't think I've put the central heating on at all this week, that should help with the bills.

  I got the complete book of hand spinning today, not had a serious look at it yet. Its pretty thick so will take me a while just flicking through it. Looking forward to reading it this afternoon, relaxing on the couch with a cup of coffee or two. I probably have the time to set up the drum carder but will wait until tomorrow when I can have all day at it, and all day Sunday too.

  Found the part of the socks that had the pull in them that made me frog them, a single strand of ply had snapped. I've done a flying sort of repair on then and carried on knitting. I didn't really want to unknit them again, even just a row or two. I think they will be ok, they look fine and the part where its at isn't under much stress.

 Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: