Wednesday 13 April 2011

Try again.

   Yesterday was a wash out, I didn't get a thing done due to finding a Mario Bros type game for the computer and playing that until my hands hurt. I'm not much of a gamer but there fun to play every now and again.

   I'm currently warping the inkle loom with the bonded nylon again, not sure why really as its pretty hideous stuff. Guess I'm just stubborn. If this doesn't work and I don't think it will I'll use the black bonded nylon as the weft, not 100% sure how that will turn out but I can't think of another use for it. Who knows maybe the bonded nylon will work this time and I just need experience in using it. Not holding my breath on that one though.

  Back to warping, only got about a third done so far. I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow.

 Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: