Wednesday 27 April 2011

Tomatoes moving day.

   Did a little weaving on the frame loom yesterday and the plastic rule I got isn't much use as a beater, its too short and very light weight. I've found some wooden rulers on ebay so will get a couple of those to use as beaters in weaving. I need to finish off the inkle weaving which I'll try and get done today so that I can use the shuttle to get this scarf finished and maybe start something else on the inkle loom.

  The knitted pipe pouch is nearly finished, I'll make it a little longer so all my pipes will fit. Once this knitting is finished I'll knit a Iphone sock using the same yarns and method but with larger needles.

   Weathers nice again so I'm going to put the tomatoes into there final pots today, hope I have enough. Its a simple job because I transplanted the tomatoes into fiber pots so just need to plant those fiber pots.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.   

No comments: