Monday 18 April 2011

Knitting again.

   Its been a lovely warm sunny weekend here with temps over 20c, 68f, and the rest of the week looks like it will be the same way. I didn't really get much done on Saturday, a little weaving and a lot of lazing around. Sunday I got more done on my weaving until the small frame loom nearly exploded, its just not made very strongly. I transferred my weaving onto my bigger frame loom but I think this will have a big affect on the tension of the already woven part and the tension on the yet to be weaved part as well. I'll get it finished and see how it turns out, theres about 3 feet left to weave.

  I picked up my knitting needles Sunday night and started to knit, not 100% sure what I'm knitting but think it will be a pipe pouch. I'm knitting in the round in slip stitch colour work using two variegated yarns so the results should look interesting. It was meant to be an Iphone sock but the size is too small I think but my pipe will fit it perfectly.

  I lost 3 tobacco plants Saturday night or during Sunday day time, somethings eaten them. I hope the nicotine has made what ever it was very sick. The plants really should be outside full time now but I'll keep bringing in the tobacco plants until there a little bigger so as not to have any more eaten.

  Hope you all had a great weekend, have a great day and take care folks.

No comments: