Tuesday 5 April 2011

I'm back

   I'm back online with my compute working fully using ubuntu. I've a lot to learn but simple stuff seems pretty easy. I'm so glad to have a fully working computer again, being offline sucks.

  You'd think I'd of gotten loads of knitting, spinning and weaving done while I had the free time while my computer was down but the truth is I got less done than I normally do. A little weaving, I made my mom a bookmark for Mothering Sunday. I've not got any spinning done at all though, or carding.

   The only knitting I've managed to get done was the clothespin peg bag that I had decided to give up on. I frogged it back to the reverse stocking stitch and have knitted a few rows on it. I'm thinking of doing slip stitch colours.

  Thats all for now, I'll try and get back into the swing of blogging over the week. Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: