Tuesday 10 May 2011

Undone.

   I had to unwarp the inkle loom yesterday, got near the end but ran out of red nylon thread. The piece was too wide anyways and the pattern wasn't going right either. I'll warp the inkle loom again today with a different pattern about an inch across so that it can be used as a dog collar. I have 3 ideas for patterns, will put pen to paper first to have a look see and try and figure out how wide they'd be.

  I forgot to mention yesterday that I took the scarf off the frame loom on Sunday. Its not good, the tension isn't consistent across the whole piece so its kind of wavy in places. Not the threads the actual scarf, its not flat.

  I didn't finish knitting the pipe pouch nor did I start the tobacco tin pouch. I really need to get those two things done today, it will only take me 15 mins to finish the pipe pouch then I can use the same yarns for the tobacco tin. Talking of tobacco my two biggest plants seem to be getting an inch wider by the day.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: