Wednesday 18 May 2011

A cold May day.

   Wish I had my gloves this morning while walking the dog. We had a very warm dry couple of weeks a little while back but now its back to normal dull grey wet days. Cold too the past couple of days. I do enjoy being in the poly tunnel when its raining though, I love the sound of the rain the roof.

   I got some knitting done yesterday on the tin pouch, finished the half pattern rows and also knitted the pattern rows twice more. 15 rows in all, when I count it like that it doesn't seem a lot but i haven't been knitting a lot lately so I'm happy. I have nothing planed for today so I'll get more knitting done, aiming to get half way. I do have an urge to get on the inkle loom too so I'll take advantage of that and at least finish warping it.

  Another short post, hopefully I'll have more to write about tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day, take care folks. 

No comments: