Friday 20 May 2011

Cold and dreary.

  Yesterdays weather seems to have been an isolated blip, today is back to normal cold and dreary and looks set to be this way for at least the next few days. My good tobacco plant is doing really well still, the folded leaf has folded in a different direction. I think its hunting for sunshine. The second big leaf I mentioned yesterday wasn't directly across from my first,folded, leaf but is a second growth leaf.

  I got more knitting done yesterday, I'm at least two thirds of the way finished on the tobacco tin pouch. I also finished warping the inkle loom and made a start on the weaving. The nylons a bit funny to weave with compared to cotton or that could be because of the long break from weaving I've taken. I'm keeping the piece roughly an inch across and the edges so far seem to be ok. I'll take pictures once its done instead of trying to describe the pattern, I was hoping to have finished the tin pouch for weekend pictures but that's not going to happen. Close but no cigar.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: