Thursday 15 July 2010

Windy

Its very windy out, got to be close to gale force. Feels more like October/November than July. Got some decent rain yesterday,in fact since they announced the hose/garden pipe ban I think its rained at least a little everyday. Hasn't stopped them announcing that they will close half the local canal next month. Not sure how that will affect my holidays, haven't really planned out where I'm going. Might just save the cash, the way the economy is going it might be a good idea.

I'm doing a post on my first jumper that should be up tonight with pics, or maybe tomorrow. If I'd planned the blog out better before I started I'd of done some posts before I got around to launching. Still working out all the features and my profile and stuff. Oh well why break the habit of a lifetime and become organised now.

No comments: