Wednesday 28 July 2010

Backpack straps

  I know I said there wouldn't be anymore backpack updates for awhile but as usual I was wrong. It hit me yesterday I have no idea about the straps, never gave them a minutes thought. What I'd like to do is make the straps adjustable but at the moment I'm not sure how to go about it. I was thinking a button on the back and holes alone the strap but don't think that will really be very strong. If any of you have suggestions please leave a comment. I'll have a hunt around the net and see what other folks have done about it, I'm sure I'm not the first.
  The backpack is coming along a lot faster than I thought it would, I only have two to three rows left to do on the front, sides piece then I can decide how long I want the flap. After that I need to do a short Icord and the straps and sew it all together then I can move onto my next knitting project.

No comments: