Thursday 2 June 2011

Misshapen

   I've nearly finished weaving the back of the clothespin peg bag. I'd of finished it by now but have been busy the last couple of days with other stuff. I think I've managed to misshape the back piece to match the front piece but have realised the overall shape is way wrong unless I stitch it together so that the slit runs vertical and not horizontal. It will look ok that way whereas if I had the slit run horizontal the bag would look like a triangle on its side. Half kidding, its not that bad.

  I'll be making another clothespin peg bag a soon as this one is finished for my moms birthday next week. Not a great gift I'll admit but it will be hand made and useful. I'm not sure if I'll try and weave the bag the same way or try the other way, I think I'll have a go at weaving it the other way and see how it turns out.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

ETA. The dogs fine, he has to go back next month for blood work.

No comments: