Monday 27 June 2011

Mini heatwave.

   Well I was wrong about the weather, the mini heat wave has arrived. Its a heck of a jump from 16c, 60f, to 28c, 80+f, in less than 24 hours and today is due to be even hotter. Tomorrow the temps drop back down to the low 20's c and after that they drop even further. The swift rise in temps makes it hard to adjust to the heat and by the time I do adjust the temps will have dropped to more comfortable levels. The joys of the English weather.

  Got the house cleaned, including the stairs. Had to shut the water off again as the plumbing has gotten worse again but have managed to speak to the landlord and a plumber is due tomorrow.

  Only gotten a tiny bit more weaving done but I did manage a little spinning. I should be able to get back into weaving now the house is cleaned. I should think about a new knitting project as well soon.

  Hope you all had a great weekend, have a great day and take care folks.

No comments: