Tuesday 14 June 2011

No fits.

    The dogs not had another fit since Sunday 4.30pm so with luck I'll get to sleep in my own bed tonight instead of on the dreaded couch. I've already lowered the dogs meds but not as low as they were. I'm giving him the original 45mg in the mornings and 60mg at night, not sure if the mixed sizes work but I can't cut the tablets into equal amounts. For his weight he should be able to take 100mg twice daily but these meds can be hard on the liver so I prefer to give the lowest amount possible. He's due blood tests this month so I will see how his liver is and what the vet says, it might be best to go with 60mg twice a day.

   I've not gotten much done, a tiny bit of weaving on the clothespin peg bag. I'm hoping I can get the front of the bag finished tomorrow, can't get much done on it today as I'm busy. I did sew the hem on the bottom part while its still on the loom with invisible thread, I hate invisible thread its a royal pita to use.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: