Monday 13 June 2011

Dogs fitting again.

   My dog started having fits again on Saturday, he had 3 on Saturday and two yesterday. The seizures where pretty short and the first 3 his recovery time was good, his recovery times on Sunday weren't so good and he was very clingy and restless most of the day. Being stuck in doors most of the day didn't help, rained hard and must of put down several inches. 
  He seemed very bright and alert this morning but while walking him he became a bit skittish sniffing around and jumpy so i don't think the fits are over yet. I've increased his meds from 45mg to 60mg but I think they will take a while to feed through his system.

  I've made a start on the clothespin peg bag but haven't really gotten a lot done. Its hard to work while worrying about the dog, plus I've been sleeping on the couch the last two nights so that the dog sleeps downstairs. I've weaved about 3 inches so far on the back piece of the bag in a mish mash of blues and greens. No idea how its going to turn out colour wise but should be interesting.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: