Monday 6 June 2011

Started the 2nd peg bag.

   I've made a good start on my moms clothespin peg bag, I weaved about 9 inches of the front of the bag yesterday. I'm not sure how much I can do today but I will try and get at least a two inches more finished. Hope I can do more but don't think I will have the time today.

  The bag is being woven with cotton yarns, I was going to do it all in one colour but am worried I might run out of yarn so have added another colour. I started the weft with a single strand then a double strand of the same colour then to change over colours I doubled stranded the weft in two colours before moving back to a single strand of the second colour only.

  Thats all for today, busy, busy, busy. Hope you all had a good weekend. Have a great day and take care folks.

No comments: