Tuesday 7 June 2011

Rushing along.

   I need to get a rush on with weaving the clothespin peg bag. I got very little done yesterday but did manage to move the piece along the loom so that I have extra space to weave and make the front longer, the loom I'm using isn't really designed for this though. I had to take the sides off and everything sort of fell apart from there but I did manage to get it all back together with no harm done. I'm not going to do that again though.

  I've sort of lost focus on the design as well and am now unsure about the button holes, I'll have a better idea once the front is finished but it might be a little late to sort out by then. I hate rushing but it has to be done by the 9th. I figure another 4 to 5 inches and the front will be done, the back will only be about 4 inches long so should go quickly. I hope.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: