Friday 3 June 2011

Pretty warm today.

     Its pretty warm here today, it might even break 80 f. The house is still pretty cool, being brick it takes a while to heat up but then it becomes oppressive during the nights. Luckily these warm temps will only last today then it will cool down again.

  I've not finished the clothespin peg bag yet, another two inches and it will be done. The shape seems to be working out, or misshape seems to be working out. I'll sew the bag together with the slit running vertical and make another one for myself after I've made one for my mom. I need to get some more cotton yarns.

   I'm going to weave my moms clothespin peg bag in two pieces without a slit in the weaving, the slit will be made when I sew the pieces together. It will be a lot tidier and with not split it should weave up very quickly. I've already ordered some buttons, a mixture of blues in different sizes. I hope at least some of them match each other.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: