Saturday 18 June 2011

Back to my weaving.

   The plumbing didn't go as well as I expected, I've gotten half the job done and have running water but will need the landlords help finishing off. 
   Now I can get back to my weaving and try and make a dent in it this weekend. I should easily be able to finish the back part of the clothespin peg bag and make a start on the front parts. I hadn't thought too much about colour, keeping it close to greens and blues though and I've decided to try and match the rows front and back. Common sense really but it only crossed my mind the other day.

   I've bought two books on braiding, finger weaving, Indian braiding, which is flat braiding and braiding and knots, which is flat and solid braiding. There both very interesting and will help me put nice finishes on my inkle bands and help me learn back strap weaving as well. I'll dive into the subject once this clothespin peg bag is finished.

  Hope you all have a great weekend, take care folks.

No comments: