Friday 17 June 2011

More plumbing.

   The taps and basin wrench have just arrived so I will change the upstairs sink taps today, after this cup of coffee. I'm not sure if I'll change the downstairs hot water tap as well, its no longer leaking since I changed the washer and you can't really tell its slightly different from the cold water tap. The cock stop, main valve to turn off all the water inside the house, isn't working to great either. Its not fully stopping the water and its leaking slightly. I'll leave this job to the landlord though, I don't fancy screwing up and flooding the whole house.

  Very little done fiber wise, my minds been else where. I have done a couple of rows on the back piece of the clothespin peg bag and hope to get it finished over the weekend.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: