Monday 20 June 2011

Back piece is woven.

   The back piece of the clothespin peg bag is finished and off the loom, at the moment I'm weaving the front bottom piece and have gotten about 3 inches done. I think another inch and a half to two inches and it will be done. The over all piece is 9.5 inches long. The back piece is a little messy colour wise but the front is looking ok even though I'm trying to match the colour changes. All part of the learning process.

  My landlord is still on holiday so the plumbing jobs are off the table until next week, oh well at least I have running water now. I might take another crack at fixing the problems myself, apart from the cock stop. I really don't want to mess that job up. Of course having the landlord/plumber come over to do some work means I have to tidy up odd places in the house like under the shelf where the stop cock is. Oh what fun.

  Not much else is really going on here, no tomatoes on my plants yet but there flowering. I think the potatoes are done for this year due to the slugs and snail. My tobacco plants are doing pretty well, the big one is still head and shoulders above the rest, its almost 4 feet tall now and with giant leaves. As long as I get a crop of tobacco I'll be happy with my gardening for this year.

  Hope you all had a good weekend, have a great day and take care folks.

No comments: